Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Who me?


ter·ror noun \ˈter-ər, ˈte-rər\ : The feeling you get the moment you realize your puppy has been quiet for several minutes and you have no idea where she is.
I am stricken with total panic at least once a day. Not because I am worried that she is ok, I know she is fine. The question is, is the house ok, is my stuff ok? What did she pee on? What is she chewing on? What did she tear open and pull the stuffing out of this time?
Fortunately, 9 time out of 10 times I find her here:

Tiny Dog in her favorite nap spot that is quickly becoming harder to access
Asleep under the couch. Oh, Tiny Dog, enjoy it while you can. You’re not going to fit under there much longer.
And that other 10% of the time? See for yourself:
Sad, sad bell pepper
This bell pepper and bell pepper plant were previously residents of the veggie garden until Tiny Dog discovered them and thought they should be relocated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment