I'll post separately about most her antics later, but here's the quick update to give you a taste of what's been going on:
- Tiny Dog is not so tiny anymore (23 lbs! WHAT?), but she no longer seems to grow every time she takes a nap.
- Tiny Dog has successfully slept outside of her kennel at night a few times, but also has been tossed in Puppy Jail for the nights when she fails to grasp the meaning of bedtime.
- Tiny Dog knows a handful of words - sit, potty, come, and puppy jail. That last of which results in her diving under the couch.
- Potty training is going really well. No accidents for a week or so, but we always backslide at some point.
- Tiny Dog loves the dog park more than she loves anything, more than she loves me or food. And she really loves the dogs that weigh in at over 150 lbs.
- Tiny Dog built a clubhouse and has become a hoarder.
- Tiny Dog made yet another trip to the vet.
- And last but not least, both Tiny Dog and Lil Dog love old Jazz.
Case in point, this is what they look like right now while Billy Eckstine croons "That's All."
|Look how big Tiny Dog is! She is bigger than Lil Dog!|